The world of fashion and aromatherapy come together with essential oil jewelry. You can add essential oils to jewelry to enhance their benefits and add a natural fragrance, or just because lava stone beads are beautiful. Here you will find the 7 Best Essential Oils for Lava Beads.
Much essential oil jewelry uses colored felt inserts to apply the essential oil. Others use lava (or stone) beads. These beads are a popular choice for people who prefer bohemian or delicate styles of jewelry.
What are Lava Beads?
It is important to know the origin of lava stone beads in order to understand their true function. Lava stone beads sound exactly like they are. Each bead is made from cooled, molten rocks. The lava from a volcano’s eruption causes it to become porous and solid. Each piece is very light due to the pores/holes making them easy to thread and wear.
How to Put Essential Oil on Lava Beads
The porous nature of the lava stones makes it easy to apply your favorite essential oil to your lava beads. Simply add 1-2 drops of your favorite oil to lava bead or lava beads. You can do this by dropping the oils directly onto the bead or putting the oil on your finger and then rubbing the beads with it. A roller bottle of essential oils can also be used to rub the beads.
Let the essential oils soak in for at least a minute before you put on your diffuser jewelry to avoid staining clothes or irritating skin. The essential oil’s duration of use will vary depending on the amount and type. You can use them for as long as a day.
Best Essential Oils for Lava Beads
Basil Essential Oil
Basil is an aromatic herb that is used in both culinary and medicinal preparations. The essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the herb and is used for a variety of purposes. Basil essential oil can be used in a variety of ways, including aromatically and topically. For respiratory relief, add a few drops of basil oil to a diffuser bracelet or inhale directly from the bottle.
Some of the benefits of basil essential oil include:
- Improved respiratory function
- Relief from stress and anxiety
- Improved digestion
- Relief from pain
- Improved cognitive function
Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood is a wonderful mood stabilizer. It can help ward off negative thoughts and worries. It has benefits for the respiratory system as well, soothing congestion and assisting against infections. It’s a perfect substitution oil for other strong respiratory oils, like eucalyptus.
Cedarwood oil has a host of benefits that include:
- Fighting acne
- Reducing anxiety
- Promoting better sleep
- Boosting the immune system
- Reducing inflammation
- Killing bacteria and fungus
Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense essential oil has many benefits which include its ability to improve mood, fight inflammation, boost cognitive function, and reduce stress levels. Additionally, frankincense oil is also known for its ability to improve skin health, reduce the appearance of scars, and slow the aging process.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil is known for its ability to help people relax and unwind. It can be used to help people fall asleep or simply reduce stress. Lavender oil can be used to help treat skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. It can also be used as a natural insect repellent.
Lavender essential oil is often used in aromatherapy to help boost moods and improve concentration. This powerful oil can be used to help relieve pain as well, such as from headaches or muscle aches.
Lemon Essential Oil
Some potential benefits of lemon oil include its ability to improve cognitive function, boost energy levels, improve digestion, reduce inflammation, and improve hair and skin health. Additionally, lemon oil has a refreshing and uplifting aroma that can promote a positive mood.
Patchouli Essential Oil
Patchouli oil is known for its earthy, woodsy aroma. It’s a popular essential oil used in perfumes and has numerous benefits for the skin. Here are some of the key benefits of patchouli oil:
- Patchouli oil is a natural antiseptic that can be used to treat minor skin infections.
- It’s a powerful antioxidant that can help protect the skin from aging and sun damage.
- Patchouli oil is a natural moisturizer that can help keep the skin hydrated and wrinkle-free.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness and inflammation of skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Patchouli oil can help promote healthy skin circulation, which can help improve skin tone and complexion.
- The oil has a calming effect that can help relieve stress and anxiety.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea tree essential oil has a number of benefits, including its ability to improve respiratory health, fight against acne and other skin conditions, boost the immune system, and protect against bacteria, parasites, and fungi. Additionally, tea tree oil can be helpful in reducing the symptoms of cold and flu.
6 Reasons to Use Essential Oil Jewelry
Essential oils can be used on lava stone beads for many purposes, beyond aromatherapy and the pleasant scent. These are some of our favorite reasons to use essential oil jewelry.
- Attention-grabbing style. Essential oils jewelry makes a stylish addition to any outfit.
- To replace perfume.
- Create your own oil diffuser mix! Use your favorite essential oil necklace to apply a different oil to each bead.
- Use oils to repel insects. Find out which type of insect you want to repel, then apply the oil to your lava beads.
- Share your passion for essential oils and fashion with others. The beauty of essential oil jewelry can be a great way for people to discuss these topics.
- Use oils for their health benefits.
Favorite Essential Oils for Diffuser Jewelry
- Energizing Oils: lemon, grapefruit, lime, sweet orange, peppermint, spearmint, rosemary
- Relaxing Oils: lavender, sandalwood, orange, jasmine, vetiver, frankincense
- Improving Mood: lavender, juniper berry, rose, chamomile, jasmine, vanilla
- Anti-microbial Oils: cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, tea tree, peppermint
- Improving Digestion: peppermint, cardamom, ginger, tangerine, lemon
Share on Pinterest